Private Duty Nursing from a Home Health Nurse in Herndon, VA
We provide the next level of care for your loved at home and reduce your daily worry with private duty nursing services
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot satisfy the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® can help with private duty nursing services! Our specially trained home health nurse will provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Your private duty home health nurse will provide a higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
If you or someone you love needs the assistance of a home health nurse in Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Leesburg, and Herndon, VA please feel free to contact us or call us today at (703) 424-9519 to learn more about our private duty nursing services.
Comfort Keepers of Herndon, VA is proud to provide in home care services to seniors in the following communities:
Arcola, Arlington, Ashburn, Bailey's Crossroads, Belmont, Brambleton, Broadlands, Centreville, Chantilly, Dulles, Dunn Loring, Falls Church, Great Falls, Hamilton, Herndon, Hillsboro, Lake Barcroft, Lansdowne, Lees Corner, Leesburg, Lincoln, Lovettsville, Lucketts, McLean, Oak Grove, Oak Hill, Oakton, Oatlands, Paeonian Springs, Potomac Falls, Purcellville, Reston, Round Hill, Seven Corners, Sterling, Stone Ridge, and Tysons Corner, VA.